Listen to one of the most thoughtful analyses on folks who object to what they've termed "cancel culture."
This is comedian, Katt Williams, and call me a blasphemer, but his words are better than anything you'll hear in church this morning.
I love Katt Williams answer to cancel culture pic.twitter.com/T27nH7RsyN
— Zach 🌍 (@NAACPYOUNGBOY) June 4, 2021
Here's your Sunday morning line-up, according to Politico:
- CBS “Face the Nation”: Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg … Condoleezza Rice … Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) … Brian Moynihan … Scott Gottlieb.
- FOX “Fox News Sunday”: Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) … Corey Lewandowski. Panel: Doug Heye, Susan Page and Marie Harf.
- MSNBC “The Sunday Show”: Chasten Buttigieg … Al Sharpton … Max Boot … Rep. Sharice Davids (D-Kan.) … Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) … Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) … Connie Schultz … Rep. Marc Veasey (D-Texas).
- ABC “This Week”: Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo … Nick Clegg. Panel: Rahm Emanuel, Donna Brazile, Jason Riley and Justin Amash.
- CNN “State of the Union”: Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm … Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves … Sen. Angus King (I-Maine).
- CNN “Inside Politics”: Panel: Amy Walter, Kaitlan Collins, Errol Louis and Julie Hirschfeld Davis.
- NBC “Meet the Press”: Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) … Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) … Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm. Panel: Kimberly Atkins Stohr, Lanhee Chen, Anne Gearan and Chris Matthews.